Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery of the private limited liability company Scents & Senses B.V.
Article 1: Applicability
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers and agreements made by Scents & Senses BV.
- The destruction or invalidity of one or more provisions of these terms and conditions does not affect the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Reference to other terms and conditions by the buyer has no effect. These terms and conditions apply to the exclusion of other terms and conditions
Article 2: Formation of the agreement
- All offers - including quotes, brochures and price lists - are without obligation and can be withdrawn form-free.
- In the event of an offer, the agreement is concluded as soon as the acceptance of an offer has reached Scents & Senses BV and it has stated in writing to the buyer that the offer will be honored.
- An acceptance that deviates from the content of the offer counts as a rejection of the offer and as a new offer that does not bind Scents & Senses BV. This also applies if the acceptance only deviates from the offer on minor points.
- Agreements concluded cannot be terminated by the buyer without written permission from Scents & Senses BV, unless the parties reach agreement on the consequences thereof, including compensation payable to Scents & Senses BV. With a cancellation approved by Scents & Senses BV, all costs already incurred will be borne by the buyer.
- Any further agreement between Scents & Senses BV and the buyer, whether or not made in the performance of the agreement, is deemed to have been concluded with regard to Scents & Senses BV only after written confirmation from Scents & Senses BV.
- Obvious mistakes in an offer from Scents & Senses BV relieve them of its obligations to comply and / or compensation resulting therefrom. This also applies if an agreement has been concluded.
Article 3: Implementation
- Weights, dimensions, colors, images, drawings and other data mentioned in catalogs, prospectuses, circulars, advertisements, price lists, as well as mentioned in the offer or agreement have the character of an approximate indication. Deviations of a minor nature, as well as deviations in customary manufacture or production tolerances, or deviations inherent in the product, do not entitle the buyer to dissolution and / or compensation.
Article 4: Delivery time
- The delivery time, unless explicitly agreed otherwise, is given only as an approximation and can never be regarded as a strict deadline. Exceeding the delivery time does not in any case entitle the buyer to compensation or termination of the agreement.
- In the event of late delivery by Scents & Senses BV, the buyer does not have the right to cancel the order, to refuse the receipt of the goods or to delay or refuse the payment.
- If the delivery of several items has been agreed in the agreement, these items may, unless explicitly agreed otherwise, be delivered in one go or in parts. Partial deliveries are invoiced separately.
Article 5: Shipping and risk
- All goods sent by Scents & Senses BV travel at the risk of the addressee. Return shipments are for the account and risk of the return sender. Orders from € 200.00 net are delivered carriage paid. For orders under the amount of € 200.00 € 25.00 freight and administration costs will be charged.
- Upon delivery, the freight costs per cheapest transport provision and via the shortest possible route are for the account of Scents & Senses BV.
- If, for whatever reason, the transport cannot take place as described above, or if, at the request of the buyer, the transport takes place in a different way or along a different route, the extra costs incurred as a result of this will be borne by the buyer. come.
- The buyer is responsible for a proper storage on delivery of goods, failing which the goods will be stored for the account and risk of the buyer.
- All complaints must, under penalty of forfeiture of rights, be made by registered post within 8 days after delivery of the goods, or at least after the defect could reasonably have been ascertained.
Article 6: Prices
- All prices are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
- All prices referred to in the offers and as referred to in Article 2 only apply to those offers and can be revised until acceptance.
- In addition, prices can be increased after the conclusion of the agreement on the basis of external factors such as tax increases, external supplier prices, exchange rates, raw materials, freight costs, wages and / or social security charges, import duties, levy